Roberts Park is a historic public park and national historic district located at Connersville, Fayette County, Indiana. The parkland was donated to the city of Connersville in 1902. The 80-acre, rectangular site includes the contributing stone wall lined drives, stone pillars with lamps, a sundial, the Pavilion (1903), Amphitheatre (1907-1909), Horse Track (1903), Judge’s Stand (1903), Horse Barns (c. 1910), Liberty Building (1932), Police Building (c. 1940), James E. Roberts Memorial Building (1936), and the Roberts Park Pool (1936). A number of park improvements were made by the Works Progress Administration. Located in the park is the Longwood Covered Bridge, a non-contributing structure formerly listed on the National Register of Historic Places from 1981 to 1989.It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 2014.